Title

Monday, March 8, 2010


This past Friday was a very exciting day for me! Not only did I have my first real photo session with my new camera, but it was my first newborn session. I learned so much and had a great time. My good friend, Christina, came along to shoot with me. Her and her husband are also getting involved in photography so it was great to work with her and learn from her as well! So enough babble.... here's the little sweetie!

Meet Crete... only nine days new











This session was harder than I anticipated, but I loved how much I learned. I realized I need to check my settings throughout the whole shoot, not just set them at the beginning and go. Positioning and moving him was tough, but now I have a grasp on little tricks to make it smoother. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I can't wait until the next newborn (or any age for that matter) session that comes my way!

~Summer


No comments: