Title

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Picture Overload

It has been awhile since I've posted, but not because I haven't been taking pictures! It's the in between part that's slowing me down.








We got a "new-to-us" grill! Beautiful, relaxing night grilling for the first time!
EASTER!!!



Not too happy to see Maggie! (Mom and Dad's dog)



More to come (eventually) from the McMillan Easter along with some cute kiddos from the Aschliman fam! I'm also very excited to have another newborn photoshoot coming up! (whenever my good friend April brings her little bundle into the world) Very excited for that!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

~Summer




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Summer! My name is Leticia and we go to church with Trevor and Jasmine. You've got some great pictures! I also have a Nikon D90 (my first SLR) that I got just last November and soon after that Adobe's Elements 7. So I'm learning, learning, learning too. I have five boys though and homeschool three of them, so my "spare" time is rather limited. However, I've found that we make time for the things we love! You can check out my photo blog at http://blessedwithfiveboys.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I'd be glad to make you a camera strap cover, but I'll have to get back with you on it. I've had several interested in them, but I'm not sure yet how I should go about it all. Any perticular colors you'd like or pattern; flower, stripes, dots, etc?

You do have an absolute adorable little model! Amayah is such a doll!!!