Title

Friday, September 10, 2010

Corbin 7 days new

Oh how I love little bitty newborns!  Having made it through my 3rd newborn session, I can say I'm getting the hang of it a little more.  But... they're still so tricky!  I feel like I'm walking on eggshells, tiptoeing around trying to keep the little guy peaceful, while sweating like crazy since I want the room to be all warm and cozy for the babe! (pretty sure that was a run-on sentence...)

However, as I'm going back through the pictures later to edit I realize... it was so worth it!  So how cute is this little guy?! He was sure fighting sleep making it difficult to "pose" him, but I think I still got some good shots... before and after he fell asleep!  Enjoy his sweetness. :)










*sigh...*















My wonderful hubby designed our watermark! Isn't he fantastic? I think so. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures!!! ...ok, do I always say that?! LOL! I'm serious though! What lens do you use? And the watermark looks great too! :)