Title

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lucy 6 months and Update

The last two months since I posted have been a whirl wind.  The arrival of our sweet little boy on Nov. 23rd has filled our life with SO MUCH joy!!

I'll share some pictures of him in a second but before that, here's Lucy! She's six months old! I was able to squeeze in her session my last few days of pregnancy. She's such a smily happy baby.  I mentioned in her newborn post about how special she and her parents are to me.  Love this family! Can't wait for the years ahead in going through the parenting and family life together.








 And now introducing Canyon :) Our precious baby boy. Born November 23rd at 4lb 14oz and 19 inches. (At his 1 week check up he was measured at 17 1/2in so he may have been measured wrong) He weighed 6lb 11oz right before Christmas, so I'm excited to see what he's up to at his two month apt next week! He was super healthy, just small! So I'm glad he's growing just fine and doing so well.  

Chris and I are so in love with our little man. :)
Christmas card :)





 About 7 weeks here

No comments: